This section records two types of documents:
- unedited: from laws to law suits, including case law, official pardons, and so on. With the aim of protecting authors' rights, they will be published in the magazine, Clio & Crime of the Durango Centre for the History of Crime which has its own ISSN number and copyright. Researchers who wish to do so may send document transcripts for publication in the mentioned magazine, adhering to the following editing and transcription norms:
- Title of document:
- Place where document was drawn up:
- Type of document: e.g. lawsuit, letter, regulation, municipal byelaw, etc.
- Physical description of document: Type of script, dimensions and state of conservation.
- Publication of previous editions:
- Digest of the contents:
- Description of the norms employed in the transcription of the document:
- already published but, because of its interest or because it was inserted in a publication little-accessed by the research world, it is considered worthy of further publication. Researchers who wish to do so, may send these already published documents, adhering to the following norms:
- Book or magazine of publication:
- Publisher, place and date of publication:
- Pages where the document can be found:
The archives are to be remitted in RTF format and with font time new roman 12